TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HATWOMAN ONLINE SHOP
In these terms and conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- "delivery address" means the address that you specify in your order for delivery of the goods;
- "goods" means items that you ordered through the online shop and that we despatch to the delivery address;
- "Hong Kong" means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China;
- "online shop" means the Hatwoman online shop;
- "receipt date" means the date on which the records of the carrier indicate delivery of the goods;
- "we" means EGB Limited (trading as "Hatwoman"), a company incorporated in Hong Kong, whose registered office is at 15th Floor, Tin On Sing Commercial Building, 41-43 Graham Street, Hong Kong and "us" and "our" are to be construed accordingly;
- "working day" means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Hong Kong;
- "you" means a person who has completed an order for goods through the online shop and "your" is to be construed accordingly;
- "your territory" means the territory in which the delivery address is located.
2. NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION AND DESPATCH OF GOODS
When you place an order through the online shop, you make an offer to us to buy items featured in the online shop on these terms and conditions. We may decline your offer in whole or in part at our absolute discretion, in which case we will take steps to refund any payment you have made to us or for our account, or the relevant part of such payment. We will do this not later than five working days after the date we receive your order.
After we receive your order we will send you an email confirming receipt. Unless we decline your offer, we will arrange for despatch of the goods to you at the delivery address by the shipping method you selected and will take out insurance through the carrier for the full price of the goods, such despatch to take place no later than five working days after the date we receive your order. We will send you a further email confirming despatch. Such despatch email will constitute our acceptance of your offer to buy the goods.
If you wish to return goods to us for a refund or an exchange, you agree not to use or to wear the goods and to email email@example.com not later than five days after the receipt date, giving your reasons for the return. Return of goods is at your expense. Goods must be returned to Hatwoman, Shop 209, Man Yee Arcade, 68 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (Telephone: +852 2167 8337) using express airmail or a courier service, in either case with signed-for delivery. You must despatch the goods to us not later than seven days after the receipt date. We will not refund or exchange goods unless the returned goods reach us in their original condition with any labels intact. The refund amount will be the price of the returned goods, as originally invoiced by us to you. Exchange of goods is subject to agreement between you and us on suitable goods for exchange and on payment of further shipping costs. We are not responsible for, nor will we refund any tax or duty paid by you in your territory on the goods. If a refund is due to you, we will initiate the refund payment within five working days of receipt by us of the returned goods. Any refund will be processed through Paypal's payments system.
4. TAXES, DUTIES AND REGULATIONS
We are not responsible for any tax or duty levied on the goods in your territory, such as customs duty, import tax or value added tax. You are the importer of the goods into your territory and any such tax or duty is entirely payable by you. We are also not responsible for any delay in delivery or any damage or loss caused by the storage, impounding, confiscation or destruction of the goods by any government agency or other authority in your territory. We make no representation as to whether or not the goods can legally be imported into your territory, and it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself of this.
Your purchase of goods through the online shop is billed by us in Hong Kong dollars. The currency conversion mechanism for the online shop is provided for reference only and we are not responsible for any inaccuracy in the mechanism nor for any discrepancy in the price of the goods in a currency other than Hong Kong dollars, as viewed by you through the online shop, and the price charged to you in that currency by your credit card provider or other payment agency.
While we attempt to show colours accurately, because of possible differences in colour calibration of the screen on which you view images of items in the online shop, we cannot guarantee that you will see online the actual colours of the goods.
7. ABOUT YOU
You represent and warrant to us that:
- You are at least 18 years old, have the legal capacity to buy goods from us and are legally able to make payment for goods using the payment process for the online shop.
- Your use of the Hatwoman website and online shop is purely as a bona fide retail purchaser.
- All of the information you provide to us is true and correct, you will take due care to keep such information confidential and you accept responsibility for any activity on your account with us.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Any liability we have to you shall not exceed the price of the goods and we disclaim any responsibility for consequential loss or damage.
We may change and update these terms and conditions from time to time.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions and any transaction between you and us are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong for which purpose you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.